PPE GOWNS – Medical Disposable Gowns
MEDICAL ISOLATION CLOTHING/GENERAL PROTECTIVE CLOTHING
MEDICAL EXECUTIVE STANDARD: GB19082-2009
Materials: PPE Gowns non-woven composite PE air permeable membrane
- Structure – All in one, front opening.
- Strong and durable, resistant to tear and wear
- Permeability resistance:
- hydro-static pressure >1.67 bap.
- surface moisture resistance: 4 grade
- breathing strength: 60N
- elongation at break: 249%
HOW TO USE:
Open the package and use it according to the clinical routine operation
- This Medical Disposable PPE Gowns for one-time use only
- This product is for personnel use and shall be destroyed after use according to the environmental protection requirements
- Store the product in a clean, cool, dry, and well ventilated room with humidity lower than 80% and absent from corrosive gas.
- This product is packed in PP bags, with a validity of 2 years
SCOPE OF USE:
- Suitable for fire rescue, customs, police patrol, peripheral staff, sterilization and anti-virus work, etc.
- Suitable for medical protection and non ICU environment of medical institutions (outpatient, general ward and laboratory)
(For Volume Discounts and Bulk Purchase and Please Contact Us or Send Your Enquiry Through Our Wholesale Page on the Website)